D-MEC Ltd. (hereafter referred to as "The Company") recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in an advanced information and telecommunications society, and dedicates itself to protecting personal information based on the following policy.
1. Handling of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information only by means which are lawful and just.
2. Use of Personal Information
Except when otherwise specified by law, The Company shall indicate the purpose of use whenever it acquires personal information, and shall use that personal information only within the range of this stated purpose.
3. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
Except when otherwise specified by law, The Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without advance approval from the individual concerned.
4. Management of Personal Data
- The Company shall maintain an organization and system for the correct management of personal information. All officials of The Company shall fully understand and carry out this policy and its related regulations. The Company shall strive for the correct handling of personal information in the course of everyday operations.
- The Company shall take appropriate information security measures to prevent unauthorized access, computer viruses, and other threats, in order to prevent the destruction, loss, damage, modification, or leakage of personal information.
- In the event that The Company contracts the handling of personal information to a third party, The Company shall engage in strict management and monitoring of the contracted party.
5. Requests for Disclosure, Correction, Termination of Use, or Deletion
In the event that The Company receives a request for the disclosure, correction, termination of use, or deletion of personal information from the individual concerned, The Company shall respond appropriately, in accordance with legal regulations and with the procedures determined by The Company.
6. Continual Improvement Concerning the Protection of Personal Information
The Company shall observe the Personal Information Protection Law, and shall carry out continual improvements to this policy and to the measures which are used for protecting personal information.
Please direct any inquiries concerning the above five articles, or the handling of personal information by The Company, to the following party.[D-MEC Ltd.] TEL: +81-3-6218-3582